● Our enterprise owns technologies of modern enamel-paint coat system application for various operating conditions, including coats for marine and tropical use.
● Painting is performed in special chambers, which provide optimum paint application conditions. The main chamber is sized 3.5 х 5 х 15 m and is equipped with air preparation devices for painting and drying.
● For metal structures painting, modern industrial polyurethane and epoxy enamels are used in combination with the relevant primers.
● Prior to painting, structures undergo treatment by shot-blasting. This provides the required roughness and exposes potential defects in the metal (laps, cracks, separations).
● When manufacturing structures for operation in aggressive media, e.g., in sea climate or in contact with soil, we apply hot galvanizing followed by painting.
● To ensure the required friction properties of different devices, we apply the technology of arc spraying with high-strength rust-resistant materials.